Long Exposure – Photography Masterclass
Explore the Art of Long Exposure in a Private Photography Masterclass with Lou Smith
Discover the creative genre of slow exposure and create outstanding Fine Art Photography. Work in full manual mode and develop the creative potential of slow exposures.
Long Exposure Course Content
- selecting composition for long exposure photography
- how to focus correctly for slow exposure photography
- creating mood and effect in an image
- lens selection
- using ND (neutral density) filters
- how to calculate a correct long exposure
- creating different effects with a variety shutter speeds
- setting up a tripod
- using a cable release or wireless remote
- impact on workflow
Booking dates for Private Masterclass Slow Exp –
This is an impressive photography masterclass which will change the way your photographs look and the way in which you approach photography. The Photography Masteclass is offered as one to one tuition for yourself. If you wish you can create your own group with your personal group of friends or family.
Select your preferred date from the calendar. Add the number of places required to the shopping card.
What to Bring for Long Exposure Masterclass
- Your camera with a fully charged battery and spare if you have one
- Stable Tripod
- Cable release or wireless remote
- ND filter – for the longest exposure times bring a 10 stop, but 2 – 8 stop is fine.
Suitable for cameras which have full manual control. You should already be familiar with your camera and its settings. This masterclass is not suitable for beginners.
10:30 am – 3:30 pm
Nearest train/tube is Waterloo, Embankment or Westminster, London
You may also like our Finding The Photographer Within Masterclass Small Group and Private Options Available.