Heritage Photography Tour
What could be better than photographing the outstanding Royal Heritage of London during ceremonial guard changes at Buckingham Palace and Horesguards Parade? Let us show you how to take outstanding photographs of colourful Royal Traditions.
You begin by photographing the colourful and exhilarating Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace and take time to explore the Queen Victoria monument with its Commonwealth heritage. We then stroll through St. James’s Royal Park. It is then a short walk through Horse Guards Parade to Westminster, towering Big Ben and stunning Westminster Abbey. Marvel at the number of monuments in Parliament Square celebrating world leaders and historical charismatic figures.
Learn how to set your camera to capture the exciting parade of soldiers and horses. Let us take you to the best viewpoints to photograph London Heritage and experience London through the eyes of professional photographers. Explore exciting compositions and subjects with a new a fresh perspective.
- Immediately see your photography improve and take home iconic London photographs.
- Suitable for all skill levels and all types of digital cameras.
- This tour starts at 10.30 am and finishes at 2.30 pm.
- For this Private Photography Tour you can select your preferred dates.
- Prices: Private from £145 per person
Private Tour – Click to book.
(If the Changing of the Guard should be cancelled for any reason, we will take in the equally colourful changing of the guard at Horseguards).