South Bank Photography Tour
Scheduled or Private:
The South Bank Photography Tour is a premium photography tour which offers unrivalled opportunities for improving your travel photography skills. Situated in the lively cultural heart of London, the South Bank is full of vibe and energy. Learn how to use your digital camera to take the best photographs possible in the beautiful surroundings of the South Bank.
This Photography Tour is great for both cityscapes complete with famous London landmarks including the London Eye, Westminster, Big Ben, views of St Paul’s Cathedral, and photos of people , entertainers and festival events.
Whether you are a beginner or a more experienced photographer we will guide you to the best viewpoints to capture photographs you are proud of and will want to share with your family and friends.
- Iconic London landmarks, people and events
- How to blur backgrounds
- Slow Exposures to create a sense of energy and movement
- Composition to make your photos look great
- Freeze Action for pin sharp shots
- ISO and light sensitivity
- Light and how it effects the final image
- Lenses and zoom selection – which choice is correct.
- White Balance – adjusting colouration.
- Group review, the good and the great photos.
- Tuition geared to the camera you own
We take a short working break for refreshments and group review of photos taken. Review is ongoing throughout our London photography tours with Lou on hand to answer questions as they arise.
Suitable for all skill levels and for DSLRs, bridge cameras and compact cameras
Saturday or Sunday 10.30 am – 2.30 pm – places limited to 6
Prices: Scheduled £105 – Private from £125 (3+)
- all skill levels
- all types of digital camera
- Small group – Max 6
- Sat or Sun 10.30 – 2.30 pm
- Prices:Scheduled £105 -Private from £125