Night Photography Tour
Private Tour: South Bank and WestminsterImmediately improve your night photography during a private London course and enjoy an enhanced learning experience geared towards you. Let’s photograph London at night during our Night Photography Course. Discover the creative genre of night photography as you learn how to take photographs at night using slow exposures to create wonderful night photography images.
We use the vibrant city landscape of the South Bank and create outstanding images of great Iconic London landmarks such as the London Eye, Westminster, Big Ben, Royal Festival Hall, Westminster Bridge, Jubilee Bridge and Victoria Embankment as you photograph across the River Thames.
Capture luminous river views of the City at night as reflections fill the river with vibrant bursts of colour. During summer months we explore the atmospheric ambience of twilight, dusk and night photography. Our London Night Photography Course is a private course with one to one tuition for an individual or private to your personal group of friends and colleagues.
Night Photography Course Content:
- Learn how to set your camera for night photography
- Learn how to compose at night
- Learn how to focus at night
- Learn how to use light and colour effectively
- Learn to use slow exposures to create different effects.
- Learn how to use and set up a tripod properly
- Learn how to select lenses for night photography
- Learn how to be a confident night photographer
Starting times are variable for our Night Photography Tour;
- 1st April to 30 August 8.00 pm – 11.00 pm
- 1st Sept to 15th Sept 7.30 pm – 10.30 pm
- 16th Sept to 31st March 7.00 pm – 10.00 pm
This is a empowering course packed full of advice and guidance on how to improve your night photograph and become confident in photographing at night. We look forward to sharing our best tips on photographing London at night.
We recommend that for the best photographs possible please bring a tripod.
Night Photography Tour Duration : 3hrs
“I was amazed at how much I learned during the Night Photography Tour with Lou. She showed me how to take impressive photos and avoid all the mistakes I had previously made when attempting to photograph at night. Lou has so many great ideas and is inspirational in her approach.” Sarah Reid