Street Photography London (Central)
Private Short Course.
The aim of our Street Photography London Workshop is to empower your passion and vision as a street photographer which transform the ordinary, everyday experience of life into powerful, memorable images.
Guided by Professional Fine Art Photographer Lou Smith, learn how to become a skilled street photographer. Develop essential street photography skills as you explore street scenes packed with activity, with an ongoing evaluation of your images.
Street Photography London Workshop Content:
- learn how to anticipate the moment
- identify locations with suitable subjects
- develop confidence in photographing people on the street
- select and frame a moving subject
- use black and white for atmospheric street photography
- explore colour to create impact
- use light to shape dramatic street photography
- use varying speeds to freeze or enhance movement.
- use depth of field for different effects
- evaluate your photographs – what worked and what didn’t.
- select lenses for the best street photographs
- photograph in public places – know your legal rights
Availability calendar – click date to book
|<< Nov 2023 >>|
Prices: Private £250, 1 person : £170 pp for 2 : £155 pp for 3+
We take a short working break for refreshments and to review and share our progress.There is an opportunity to share photographs and receive additional feedback on your photos on our FaceBook page and on our Flickr Photography Course Group.
Suitable for all types of digital cameras.
- Central London outdoor course
- Small groups – Max 6
- All Types of Digital Camera
- Level – all skill levels
Workshop Duration: 4 hours.
Private Courses – choice of start times. To book click on the private calendar above.
Meet: Charing Cross, SW1A 2DX
You may also like our Street Photography Workshop Shoreditch
Share Street Photography Course with your friends