Compact Camera Creative Workshop
Private Workshop. Choose your Course Option and Date on the Calendar Below.
Realise the potential in your compact and learn how to take better photographs. No more unintentional blurred dark shots! Our in-depth compact camera photo workshop will help you to take photos you want to keep.
Learn how to use your Compact Camera creatively and be in control of its functions and settings.
- select camera scene modes for fast, quick shooting
- explore buttons, dials, menus, functions
- macro and close up photography, basic depth of field
- aspect ratio and how it changes composition
- understand correct exposure
- ISO sensitivity
- refined colour balance
- intro to macro and close up photography
- explore composition to create better photographs
Availability calendar – click date to book – one person
two or more persons please contact us to book
4 hours – choose your starting time next page
note: compact system camera owners should choose our digital camera Workshop or Creative Seeing. (these cameras have an interchangeable lens)
This workshop is suitable for those who want to understand their compact camera, improve their photography skills, composition and/or preparing for holidays and travel.
We take a short working break for refreshments and group review of work completed. Review and regular assessment is ongoing throughout the workshop to answer questions as they arise.
- Small groups Max 6
- 4 hours Short Course
- 10.30 – 2.30 pm.
Prices: Private £250, 1 person : £170 pp for 2 : £155 pp for 3+