Compact Camera Creative Workshop
Private or Scheduled Workshop.
Realise the potential in your compact and be amazed by your results
Learn how to use your Compact Camera creatively and be in control of its functions and settings.
- select camera scene modes for fast, quick shooting
- explore buttons, dials, menus, functions
- macro and close up photography, basic depth of field
- aspect ratio and how it changes composition
- understand correct exposure
- ISO sensitivity
- refined colour balance
- intro to macro and close up photography
- explore composition to create better photographs
note: compact system camera owners should choose our digital camera Workshop or Creative Seeing. (these cameras have an interchangeable lens)
This workshop is suitable for those who want to understand their compact camera, improve their photography skills, composition and/or preparing for holidays and travel.
We take a short working break for refreshments and group review of work completed. Review and regular assessment is ongoing throughout the workshop to answer questions as they arise.
Spaces are limited to 6, so there is always plenty of time for 1 to 1 tuition during our compact photography workshop.
- Small groups Max 6
- 4 hours Short Course
- Sat or Sun 10.30 – 2.30 pm.
Prices: Private £225, 1 person : £160 pp for 2 : £145 pp for 3+
Prices: Scheduled £105 per person