Street Photography Workshop Shoreditch/Brick Lane
The Street Photography Workshop explores the vibrancy of East London, through its Street Art, people and places. Expert tuition on how to improve photography skills and add the WOW factor to your Street-style photos. Learn how to get in close and capture the characters of the East End, with Lou Smith Fine Art Photographer.
East End of London Street Photography Course Content:
- Create exciting and colourful street photography in the creative vibe of London’s East End
- Integrate people into a street art landscape
- Photograph walls covered in world-famous Street Art
- Create great compositions – how to get the best photographs
- Utilise colour for impact
- Use monochromes and black and white to create dramatic effects
- Control shutter speed for creative effects
- Use aperture to create atmosphere in a scene
- Understand light and how to explore it in your photographs
- Improve photography skills by using your own camera
Private Course – Click to book.
We make our way through a variety of locations in Shoreditch including the bustling market stalls of Brick Lane and colourful shop fronts and art galleries of the East End.
Suitable for all types of digital cameras. 6 persons max. All skill levels.
Workshop Duration: 4 hours – 10.30 am – 2.30 pm
Meet: Liverpool Street
Prices: Private £225, 1 person : £160 pp for 2 : £145 pp for 3+
You may also like our London Street Photography Course