Creative Seeing Photography
The aim of our Creative Seeing Photography Course is to enable you to take photographs which are beautifully composed and unique to you.
Working in a small group and always with the tutor on hand you are set a series of practical assignments to enable the process of creative visualisation and interpretation.You learn how to visualise a scene and how it may look as a photograph, prior to taking the shot. Visualisation is an important next step in becoming a creative confident photographer.
Work with expert photographer Lou Smith and learn how to transform the world of textures, shapes and colours into stunning photographic images which you are proud of. We take a short working break for refreshments and to review and share our progress.
Creative Seeing Workshop Outline:
- evaluate a scene for creatively
- absorb the atmosphere of a scene
- see the ordinary – create ‘extraordinary’
- use colour for emotional impact
- use monochromes and black and white
- control shutter speed for creative effects
- use aperture to produce atmosphere
- lighting – how to use it creatively
- identify your personal creative vision
- how to ‘see’ your own photos
Private Course – Click to book
This is an outdoor workshop using visually dynamic Central London outdoor and indoor locations. Our Creative Seeing Workshop is small group with places limited to 6 participants
level: Suitable for beginners and improvers. Suitable for all types of digital camera.
Private course pick your preferred date
4 hours – choose your starting time(see booking form)
Creative Seeing Photography Workshop is an ideal progression route from our beginner Camera Workshop or for those who wish to improve composition and take their photography further.
Creative Seeing Photography Workshop is an ideal progression route from any basic course.
- beginners and improvers
- all types digital camera
- Max 6 students
- Scheduled course, Sat or Sun 10:30-2.30
- Private course pick your preferred date
Prices: Private £225, 1 person : £160 pp for 2 : £145 pp for 3+