Photography Evening Class for Beginners
Our Evening Photography Course is a class taken over 2 consecutive weekly sessions; either 2 Monday evenings or 2 Tuesday evenings. The course takes place indoors and is delivered in our South East London studio in Deptford.
This course is aimed at individuals who want to stop using Full Auto or Scene modes and learn how to use your digital camera to get better photos.
- Digital Camera Overview
- Menus – Settings – Buttons
- Focus ranges
- Shutter Speed
- White Balance and Colour Temperature
- Correct Exposure
- Understanding Histograms
- Flash settings
- Metering Modes
- ISO – sensitivity to light
- Filters, Lenses
- Creating images with blurry backgrounds
- Practical Projects
- And much more…
Short practical projects are set so that course attendees practice and demonstrate their understanding of the training projects. This gives invaluable hands on experience while learning photography.
Free course notes are available online on completion of the evening course.
The course is suitable for all types of digital cameras.
- 2 Mon or 2 Tues evenings: 7.00 pm – 9.30 pm (taken over 2 weeks)
- Very Small groups – Max 5
- Deptford Studio – indoors
- Deptford Bridge DLR
Prices: Scheduled £145