photography classes, workshop and tours programme 2014
Learn the technical skills and understand composition to use your camera more effectively. Our workshops are presented as structured modules, which can be taken singly or combined together.
The final goal is a creative workflow unique to you with an understanding of photography as an art form which needs technical expertise in camera handling as well.
Tuition for all workshops includes:
- all types of digital camera - you learn your own camera's settings
- completely practical - leave Auto behind straight away.
- small classes - max of six places on all scheduled workshops and tours.
- techniques for correct exposure using exposure compensation & ISO.
- depth of field using Aperture taking your lens into account.
- histograms, white balance and much more.
- outdoor courses available all year round (with a studio backup when needed).
One to One Private tuition is also offered. Whether you are a keen amateur or a photography college graduate we can instruct you to a higher level. A training plan to suit you is developed in situ at the beginning of the workshop.
More About Our Training
Our innovative courses started in 2005 have transformed the way photography is now taught in London by taking you outdoors, away from the classroom and into a world of creative practical picture making. We continue to lead the way in the quality of our photography courses based on over 20 years experience in the visual arts.
We run part time photography classes for beginners and improvers throughout the year - courses run outdoors whenever possible except where stated or in extreme weather, in which case we can revert to our studio as necessary ...
No qualifications are needed to enrol on any workshop - just book a place instantly online. For intermediate and advanced courses a degree of technical knowledge is required - contact us if you are not sure.
Featured Workshops and Tours - Updates and Deals
View our Complete London Course Prospectus