Photography Courses and Tours
London Photo Tours and Workshops specialise in short courses, tours, and small-group photography workshops, offering experienced and friendly tuition. We also run private tours and workshops exclusive to you or your group. Your camera handling and understanding of photography will benefit greatly on all our courses as a result of our expert instruction and professional knowledge. Most of our courses take place outdoors.
Learn the technical skills and understand composition to use your camera to best effect. Our workshops are presented as structured modules, which can be taken singly or combined together.
New Private Short Course – Photographing Flowers in Greenwich Park – 3 hours
Photography Course Students
Photography Tours in London
Online Photography Mentoring
We Photograph You
Tuition for all workshops includes:-
- all types of digital camera
- you learn your own camera’s settings
- completely practical – hands on from the start
- leave Auto behind straight away.
- expert tuition – experienced tutor.
- small classes – max of six places on all workshops and tours.
- techniques for correct exposure, shutter speed & ISO
- depth of field using Aperture taking your own lens into account.
- histograms, white balance and much more
outdoor courses available all year round.
“Lou Smith provided in-depth and relatable advice and showed our reader how to generate exciting photography from a city environment. The result was that our reader’s photography presented a remarkable improvement by the end of the day.”
Digital Photographer Magazine
Learn the technical skills and understand composition to use your camera more effectively. Our workshops are presented as structured modules, which can be taken singly or combined together.The final goal is a creative workflow unique to you with an understanding of photography as an art form which needs technical expertise in camera handling as well.
Return To Top