(Finding the Photographer Within)
Private or Scheduled Workshop:
Take the Challenge of a MasterClass and move your photography to a new level of visual understanding. This is an exceptional course which will extend and develop your creative and technical abilities.
You may have tried to be creative, but it seems just out of your grasp. This course will empower your creativity so that no photo is ever out of reach.
The aim of this course is to advance improver/intermediate/advanced skill levels into a world of manual mode photography using advanced tips and techniques, exclusive to expert photographer Lou Smith.
Learn how to make creative judgements about how to see and use available light. Explore composition, colour, surface and texture, exposure and point of focus in your images. This outdoor workshop will take your photography to the next level of creative decision making, where you are in control of your creative output.
Introduction to Full Manual Module
- calculate and set an exposure properly in full Manual mode
- understand metering and light – how they affect exposure
- understand tonal ranges for correct exposures
- use and interpret histograms for correct exposure
- use camera advanced settings
Travel Photography Module
- custom white balance
- capture the essence of a location
- aperture and depth of field
- shutter speed – creating motion/freezing action
- advanced composition techniques
Street Photography Module
- adjust your camera for street photography
- identify locations and what type of imagery you can create
- capture candid moments in real-time
- use experimental colour as a powerful expression
- experiment with black and white for gritty realism
Availability calendar – click date to book
Suitable for cameras which have full manual settings..
Not suitable for beginners.
Prices: Private £350, 1 person : £300 pp for 2 : £250 pp for 3+
10:30 am – 3:30 pm
Prices: Non Private £260 per person. See non private (scheduled) dates Click Here